Re: [orca-list] rersion of orca master

Title: Assinatura Informal

Hi,

it works!

thanks much!

On 02/01/2017 08:49 PM, José Vilmar Estácio de Souza wrote:

Hi.

You need to specify the prefix in the ./autogen command.

I use the following shel to compile and install orca in my environment:

#!/bin/bash
make clean
./autogen.sh -prefix=/data/software/orca3/arch2/
make && make install

You need to adjust the prefix in the autogen.sh command.

Maybe I am wrong, but I suspect that your orca was installed in /usr/local directory.

You can also try orca-git, a package available in the aur repository.

I never test this package but I suspect that it installs orca from git.

Let me know if you need some help to install this package.

Thanks.