Re: [orca-list] Accessible coconut in old computer

Are you meaning on that computer you hit a key and it takes several seconds for the computer to respond? If so, you have heavy keyboard latency. This can be caused by a disk needing to be straightened out. One thing I did with this was as root to run shutdown -h now and left the computer off for a minute then started the computer. If this works, your boot up time for this once will be slower since the computer is doing some checking and repair of your disk. Also after you log in, you should notice faster keyboard response times.

On Tue, 26 Dec 2017, Vojt?ch ?miro wrote:

Date: Tue, 26 Dec 2017 12:47:45
From: Vojt?ch ?miro <vsmiro seznam cz>
To: Jason White via orca-list <orca-list gnome org>
Subject: [orca-list] Accessible coconut in old computer

Hello.

I have got accessible coconut on my externahl HDD. I have lems with it, because I have got old computer and system is only 64 bit.

There are details about my computer.
3 GB RAM
Intel? Celeron(R) CPU 3.06GHz (1 core)
Gallium 0.4 on NV4B. I don't know, what is this.

Accessible coconut is slow in this computer. Is some way to solve this problem or is only one option - buy a ndw computer?

Thanks.

Best regards

Vojta.