Re: [orca-list] speech setings at login prompt

Hi,

I've found that Ctrl+Space doesn't work on the logon screen.

To copy the current user's Orca preferences to the logon screen:
sudo cp ~/.local/share/orca/*.conf /var/lib/gdm/.local/share/orca

Reboot and now Orca's speech settings at the logon screen should match those after you are logged in.

Regards,

Nick