Re: [orca-list] reading web pages in firefox

Title: Assinatura Informal

When you are accessing firefox, press the orca_modifier_key+ctrl+spacebar to activate orca preferences for firefox.
Press ctrl+pageUp until you find the firefox tab.
Press tab until you find the Enable layout mode for content option.
Turn off this option and press tab until the ok button. Press enter to save.
I believe that is what you are looking for.