Re: [orca-list] Add shortcut to skip block of links

No, I haven't tried tweaking its settings in any way.

I will use it intentionally over the next few days, and provide pointers
whenever I find it not working for me.

Janina

Joanmarie Diggs writes:
I'm going to make the text size configurable. It's currently 75. Have
you tried reducing the size via Orca customizations as I've described
elsewhere in the thread? And if that doesn't solve it, is there a
specific test case I could look at?