Re: [orca-list] Firefox sidebar history tree view very slow to navigate with orca

Hello,

Thank you all for trying to reproduce this.
Now I see my history treeview has over 48000 entries and that pretty much explains why I do have issues and you can't reproduce it.

I should have checked this even before my initial post on this subject.

Thanks and greetings

Peter

Hello Peter,

Do you have e10s enabled or not? Could you try with and without?

Best regards.
--
Alex ARNAUD
Visual-Impairment Project Manager