Re: [orca-list] Inaccessible Calendar

You probably need to do what Apple computers refer to as interacting with some controls and this interaction feature was not available on ipads and iphones either unless that's changed recently.

On Mon, 4 Dec 2017, Austin Seraphin wrote:

Date: Mon, 4 Dec 2017 15:04:56
From: Austin Seraphin <austin austinseraphin com>
Subject: [orca-list] Inaccessible Calendar

I cannot select a date from the calendar on this scheduling site using
Firefox 57.0 and Orca master. While evaluating the site I noticed that
it does work in Safari on a Mac, so I imagine Orca can do it as well. I
thought I'd pass it along.

https://local.demandforce.com/b/animalhealthcareofmarlboro/schedule?widget=1&d3cp_exid=animalhealthcareofmarlboro&d3cp_source=My%2520Website