Re: [orca-list] Braille disappears in Thunderbird

Hi Jean-Philippe.

This issue is now fixed for me in master please test. Thanks!
--joanie

On 12/02/2017 08:58 AM, Jean-Philippe MENGUAL wrote:
Hi,

Thunderbird 52, orca 3.26, mails in html format.

1. Start writing mail
2. Move arrow keys up and down
4. Delete them via Del key. Speech is still present, speaking char per
char; braille disappears. To make it back, I re-edit (pressing any
charachter).