[orca-list] Pronunciation and phonetic alphabets/symbals

Hey hey,
is it possible, in the Orca pronunciation editor, to use some kind of phonetic symbols? Espeak does accept its own set of symbols, somewhat similar to SAMPA. For example the world "girl" could be given as "[[g2rl]]". With a different tag around it this would also work sapi4linux. I use that from the commandline, through sapilektor, with SSML.

Best wishes and thanks,

Jeanette

--------
* website: http://juliencoder.de - for summer is a state of sound

You might think that I won't make it on my own,
But now I'm Stronger <3
(Britney Spears)