Re: [orca-list] Command not found when trying to clone orca in arch.

Aug 13 2017, Matthew Dyer has written:
git clone git://git.gnome.org/orca I get the message command not found.
Hi Matthew,
have you been able to clone Orca from the git repo before?
With this message it looks like you don't have git installed or the path
to your git program is not included in the user's PATH (that's all
capitals) environment variable. On the command line you can try:
pacman -Ss git | less
and then search for /git, which in less is:
/\/git
If git is installed it will say so on that line, my line reads:
extra/git 2.13.4-1 [installed]
If you're using speech output only, make sure to get the capital letters
in the commandline flags.

HTH.

Best wishes,

--------
* website: http://juliencoder.de - for summer is a state of sound

For whatever reason,
I feel like I've been wanting you all my life <3
(Britney Spears)