[orca-list] LIbreOffice Writer: images are not read by Orca

Dear all,

Environment:
- Debian sid
- Orca master
- LibreOffice 5.4

Even if the images are listed in the accessibility tree I cannot read them on LibreOffice with Orca.

I cannot find any related LibreOffice bugs. Why Orca doesn't present image to the user? If it is a LibreOffice issue, what does Orca need to present images to the user? Is there a documentation for helping LibreOffice developers to make images accessible?

Best regards.
--
Alex ARNAUD
Visual-Impairment Project Manager