Re: [orca-list] progress beeps in orca that comes with debian 9 also known as stretch

I didn't need to take pulse out.  I am using kali linux over here and it works perfectly.  I just used it a
couple of hours ago to download something and there was no problem with the progress beeps.

Kali is based on testing and I have had no problems since progress beeps were introduced.

What is your setup.  If you installed the debian system with the s option at boot, all this should be
working.  It was over here anyway.

Hope this helps.

--

Romans 10

  9 That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe
in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.