[orca-list] OT: current state of accessible Linux distros

Hi,

I am preparing to write series of articles about Linux accessibility for
Czech users. I use Talking Arch several years and I am satisfied with
it. However, I think that this is not a good distro for Linux beginners.
I am a bit late on news about Linux distros. Could you please give me
some review about current accessible LInux distros?

Here are my information:

Vinux 5, based on 14.04. I have tried it jus tnow, it looks nice, but it
uses Unity, which I am not sure if it will be developed further, as far
as latest Ubuntu returns back to Gnome.

Sonar: I am not sure what is the state now, as far as I know, it will be
no longer based on Manjaro but on Fedora.

Then I know that there is Ubuntu, Debian and Fedora, which are somehow
accessible by default, but I don't know how much.

Then I heart something about Paldo, but I have no further information.

Could you please summarize current situation for me?

thank you very much,

Vojta