Re: [orca-list] My time with Canonical has come to an end.

Hi Luke,

thank you for all of the endless work you have put into accessibility
and Ubuntu over the past nearly 10 years I believe.

I wish you the very best for the next chapter in your life and of course
will stay in contact with you.

You truely have been an insspiration to so many people and so patient
and supportive through so many of our journeys with Nix.

Warmest regards
Rob Whyte