Re: [orca-list] Any way to disable key echo for a specific application?

On Tue, 18 Apr 2017, Mike Gorse wrote:

I'm running Windows (with NVDA) inside a vm. When I press a key, usually it is read twice, once by orca and once by NVDA. Is there a way to make orca not echo keys within qemu, or disable orca within qemu, other than to stop orca or (globally) disable key echo?

It just occurred to me that I can disable key echo in NVDA, so I have a work-around at least.