[orca-list] lag issues in qt4 apps

hi all
This is a rather odd problem. This seems to be limited to only qt4 apps, like mumble and ppsspp, a psp, playstation portable, emulator. Steps to reproduce. Start either mumble or ppsspp up, make sure ppsspp is the qt version, not the one which uses sdl, because orca can't read that one at all. Open up either the menu bar or one of the dialogs. You'll notice that there's a noticeable delay, two to three seconds between when you navigate around, either by pressing the arrow keys or tabbing, before orca will announce things. This occurs with orca stable, 3.22.2 and orca from git, 3.25.1 pre. I'd be happy to provide a debug log if needed. I'm pretty sure, although of course not positive that this is limited to qt4 apps, because when I build mumble from git, it's built against qt5 and I don't have lag issues in that version of mumble. Can anyone else reproduce this? The lag is noticeable on my dell precision, which has a quad core intel processor and 8 gb of system ram.
Thanks
Kendell Clark

--
Kendell Lee Clark
Member of the pr, documentation, testing, and package development teams