[orca-list] Strange braille issue

Hi all. I think I've had this issue before, but not sure how I fixed it
then. Gotta take notes, lol. Today, I got to play with a Focus 40 blue.
I connected it to the laptop:
Arch Linux, all packages up to date, 3 USB 2/3 ports, and a USB C port
surprisingly, running Orca 3.22.2, and BRLTTY 5.4. I’m not sure about
the Liblouis version.
I plugged the display in, and it worked fine for a while, but then when
I unplugged it, and plugged it in again, it showed nothing on the
display. I moved around, and it showed the cursor, but nothing else.
Sometimes it’d show the first letter of the item in a list, but that’s
it. When I got back to my room, well okay, a few hours after, I tried it
with my Vario Ultra 20. Still did the same thing, but when I turned "use
contracted braille" off, and applied settings, it worked fine... with
uncontracted braille. So, I tried all sorts of different braille codes,
but none worked. So, here’s what my tiny brain spit out: Orca and
Liblouis aren’t very tightly glued together.
--
Sent from Discordia using Gnus for Emacs.
Email: r d t prater gmail com