Re: [orca-list] impress

Hi,

Depends on what you want to do. As LibreOffice 5.2, I'm able to view
slides, at least text boxes and tables. For last LibreOffice confe!ence,
I did myself slides with Impress, with a visual control. So, yes, it is
more accessible than I hoped. I was surprised and happy.

But to really use it usefully, you need to know how slides work in
general and their global approafe: boxes, one box per kind of info, etc.
What's your knowledge of this?

I precise that Impress has a lot of bindings and menus, that really make
it usable with somewhat strength.

Regards,