[orca-list] Can't enable/disable Orca via shortcut.

Hi

I am not able to use super+alt+s shortcut to enable/disable orca any
more, nore to re-set this shortcut in gnome-settings. So far I can't
reproduce what happened. Removing gnome-related config directories
doesn't solve the problem and the issue also occurs with new accounts
with default settings. Other shortcut settings (like terminal or
browser) are not affected. The shortcut works in login screen of gdm.
Any suggestions what to do?
Setup: Arch Linux with latest Gnome and Orca (stable)

Thanks in advance,
Jakob
--
My public key: http://infosprinter.com/jhk2.key