Re: [orca-list] Where's Joanie?

Howdy,
sounds like a nice trip. Don't forget to have some fun along with all that hacking :)
Storm
On Sat, Sep 17, 2016 at 06:40:58AM -0400, Joanmarie Diggs wrote:
Hey all.

I'm heading to a conference (W3C's TPAC), after which I will be going to
the Web Engines Hackfest which Igalia is hosting. So the good news is
that I will be working with others on web accessibility. The bad news is
that I will have far less time to look at your issues immediately and
will be less responsive on the mailing list. Things will go back to
normal in about 2.5 weeks.

Thank you for your understanding.
--joanie