[orca-list] icedove doesn't seem to work with latest Orca

Greetings!

First, a big thanks to Joanie on the problem I wrote about on Sunday. I installed git, then installed what I believe to be the latest Orca from master yesterday, and was able to retrieve the Intel manuals I wanted and create a text version of the pdf. I was euphoric.

Then, though, I tried to read my e-mail. After I chose my profile, I heard nothing. Things like the time keystroke got me nothing; it was as if Orca just went on vacation.

I uninstalled that Orca, and Icedove worked normally. I pulled from master again a few minutes ago, installed that Orca, and once again it fled from Icedove. (I'm writing from the Windows box because I feel like exploring the newer Orca for a time.)

Icedove is version 45.2.0.  Orca is version 3.21.92pre.

Am I missing something, especially as I've seen no similar complaints here?

Thanks!

Al