[orca-list] Weird baaaaaaa sound after logging in.

Hi guys:

Just a strange thing I noticed after upgrading orca to master on my vm. When I get done typing the password, orca is still saying "black circle" when I press enter. It does something akin to "circle le le le le le le" (in other words, repeating the syllable it repeated when I pressed enter. It randomly gets killed when the orca for the user being logged into gets activated. Just thought i'd point it out (Is a log useful here)?

--

Derek Riemer

  • Department of computer science, third year undergraduate student.
  • Proud user of the NVDA screen reader.
  • Open source enthusiast.
  • Member of Bridge Cu
  • Avid skiier.