Re: [orca-list] Using orca with virtualbox

Hi,
I also noticed a ton of crashes with vbox in the last couple of days. The one where vbox seems to close when you ask it to create a virtual hard drive is simply, well, a segmentation fault (access violation in other words). There's also one in the case you press down arrow, when you are in the vm list and you've got more than one vm. I don't know why, all I know is this happens *only* when orca is running (i.e: if orca is turned off, it will never crash). That's also my main workaround for the down arrow issue. Quit orca, press down arrow, start it again. It is especially hard to debug, considering that no vbox dev uses orca, logical you'd say, and even harder considering that this segfault doesn't produce any core dump.
Thanks