Re: [orca-list] how to get the menu in gnome-terminal

Hello,

ctrl+shift+c is copy
ctrl+shift+v is paste
F10 is the menu however it might not be bound. So initially you may emulate a mouse click on the file menu, navigate to the settings and enable the keyboard shortcut.

Greetings
Peter

Dňa 27. októbra 2016 8:26:50 odpoludnia používateľ chrys87 <chrys87 web de> napísal:

Howdy
to paste to the terminal you can do ctrl + shift + c.
F10 opens the menue for me.
cheers chrys