Re: [orca-list] Accessible Linux application to manage IPhone file system

Title: Assinatura Informal
In that case he would have to Jailbreak the iPhone, right?

On 10/21/2016 11:55 AM, chrys87 wrote:
Howdy,

You may try to install a SSH  server on your iphone. (i would prefer)
http://thebigboss.org/guides-iphone-ipod-ipad/install-and-use-ssh

cheers chrys