Re: [orca-list] arm support?

but you cant use insert+space or caps+space to access orca settings on a chromebook

not on crouton

Den 2016-10-18 kl. 22:42, skrev Kyle:
Confirmed. I am an ARM user nearly exclusively, and have used Orca along with MATE successfully on several 32-bit ARM devices including an Odroid XU4, which is my primary machine, and a 64-bit Odroid C2, although Firefox, Thunderbird and Seamonkey don't like the 64-bit architecture very much. OK, they don't like it at all, as they all segfault very quickly on aarch64, which is the 64-bit ARM architecture. Aside from this, everything else works perfectly on both 32-bit and 64-bit ARM devices, including ARM-based Chromebooks, as long as there is a Linux OS with a supported kernel for that device. In general, I usually check
http://archlinuxarm.org/
first, as they have support for many devices. Debian is probably second, and Fedora is actually coming along with better ARM support now, although I don't think they currently support any 64-bit device. That shouldn't affect your Chromebook though, as most of the ARM-based Chromebooks still use the 32-bit architecture. Hope this helps.
Sent from the rainbow children