[orca-list] Important: Wayland may be your distro's default (was Caps Lock bug)

Hey all.

I was just able to reproduce the Caps Lock bug. But I can only reproduce
it if Wayland is being used. Which brings me to the following:

There are still kinks and bugs related to Wayland accessibility which
need to be worked out (and likely done outside of Orca). And Wayland may
be your distro's new default. If I want to use GNOME Shell without
Wayland in Fedora, I need to choose the one with "Xorg" in its name from
GDM.

As a result, before you report things like "the such-and-such bug is
back," could you please verify that you are using X and not Wayland --
and state so explicitly in your report. That way, I won't lose time
trying to figure out what I supposedly broke only to discover that the
answer is "nothing" and the problem is that you are using Wayland.

Thanks.
--joanie