Re: [orca-list] mate gtk3: caja's icon view, as well as appearance grid view are inaccessible to orca

On Sat, Oct 08, 2016 at 10:42:15PM AEDT, Jude DaShiell wrote:
On talkingarchlinux, to download mate-gtk3 you have to end package groups
with a -gtk3 suffix.

I don't think that is the case any more. I updated an arch install I have
last week, and I noticed that my gtk3 mate packages were replaced with the
package that did contain the GTK 2 version, but with GTK 3 dependencies, so I
think arch is moving to GTK 3 only with Mate 1.16.

Luke