Re: [orca-list] Thunderbird: Browse mode when writing an e-mail

Le 04/10/2016 à 00:34, Raphaël POITEVIN a écrit :
Dear team,

With Orca 3.20, when writing an e-mail in thunderbird, specially in
html, it switches automatically in browse mode. It happens when
navigating through the original mail to answer. It happens also, even in
plain text, when a dialog or alert box appears. Some time, it's
impossible to come back to focus mode.

Does anybody meet that bug?

Dear Raphaël and all,

Yes, I meet that bug all time I'm writing message with HTML mode on Thunderbird.

Steps to reproduce :
1) Open Thunderbird
2) Reply to an HTML message (with HTML mode enabled)
3) Move on the quote of the previous message with down arrow
4) Press return to reply to a specific part of the message

Result : Orca mode is navigation
Expected result : Orca mode should be focus mode

Best regards.
--
Alex ARNAUD
Visual-Impairment Project Manager