Re: [orca-list] Multi line cell content in Libreoffice calc freezes orca

Hi Peter, all.

I'm afraid I'm on holiday, and away from my main systems, but I'll be
home next week and look into what is causing this and see what I can do
to fix it -- or at least work around it. Sorry for the delay!

--joanie

On 2016-11-30 04:17, Peter Vágner wrote:
Hello,

On 28.11.2016 at 15:29 Alex ARNAUD wrote:
As I can see on the Arch Wiki you are using the GTK3 release of Libreoffice if GTK3 is present.

You could try to export the "SAL_USE_VCLPLUGIN" variable to check the GTK2 version.
The command should be : "export SAL_USE_VCLPLUGIN=gtk"

Okay, when I export this variable, I should be getting gtk2 based vcl.

So with GTK2 orca does not freeze however it fails to present the
content of such a multi cline cell. With GTK3 based VCL it freezes as
per the original report.

Unfortunatelly both of these are issues on their own I am afraid.

Thanks for the hints to atleast avoid the freeze.

Greetings

Peter