Re: [orca-list] Skye and Orca

It has been, but then some changes made it not work on Debian based releases, not sure about other distros,
always used chrome after a few months of
testing of chromium compared with chrome on a Vinux/ubuntu machine. Then chromium stopped working.
If speechdispatcher works on chrome for you, then perhaps you can use chromium on that machine as well.

--
     B.H.
   Registerd Linux User 521886

  Christopher Chaltain wrote:
Fri, Nov 18, 2016 at 06:27:02PM -0600

I don't believe so. Chrome is accessible with ChromeVox though.