Re: [orca-list] Please read if quitting apps makes Orca crash, hang, etc.

Hmmmm.... Ok. Let me think some more. Thanks!
--joanie

On 05/31/2016 07:52 AM, Max wrote:
Hi Joanye.

Yes, the same number.

Joanmarie Diggs пишет:
Hi Max.

Thanks for trying. Since I cannot reproduce the problem, I'm having to
play some guessing games. But what your debug.out files suggest is that
Orca can no longer talk to the registry. Could you please see if the
registry PID is changing or not? Specifically:

1. When everything is good, do the following in a terminal:
pgrep -f at-spi2-registryd -u `id -u`

2. Use Orca, cause the hang to occur.

3. Quit and restart Orca with orca -r

4. When things are working again, use that same command from step 1:
pgrep -f at-spi2-registryd -u `id -u`

Is the number you get from step 1 the same as the number you get from
step 4?

--joanie