[orca-list] Anyone know why click simulation won't work?

Howdy,
I am running the latest orca from git. for some reason, I can't do simulated left or right clicks. Everything
else works as expected, just not those. Anyone else have this issue? Or maybe know why they aren't working?
Is there a package required for it that I may not have? I'm at a loss lol I've never seen this not work
before.
Thanks
Storm