Re: [orca-list] orca doesn't announce when an email has attachments in seamonkey

hi
Nope, that could be the problem. I'll check and enable it if it's not
enabled. I should've checked that before writing this email lol.
Thanks
Kendell Clark

Joanmarie Diggs wrote:
Hey Kendell.

When I arrow in the message list in SeaMonkey, Orca tells me when a
message has attachments. However, in order for this to work, I had to
tell SeaMonkey to add the attachments column as it wasn't enabled by
default. Are you sure the column is enabled?

--joanie