Re: [orca-list] orca doesn't announce when an email has attachments in seamonkey

hi
confirmed. This needs fixing. Joanie says that the newest firefox
announces the notifications but I can never get this to work, so I
wonder if she could maybe take a look?
Thanks
Kendell Clark

Max wrote:
Hi, Kendell!

I acknowledge the existence of this problem. If I am not mistaken, I
reported about this problem a few months ago. Then the "Orca" used to
work with "seamonkey", the script of the "thunderbird".
In any case, I immediately write about the problems, which I have
already reported. "Orca" does not announce the appearance of the
notification (eg to save the password query).
Still, it seems there is a problem with the living regions. In this I
am not sure; However, I have never failed to take advantage of this
functionality.

kendell clark пишет:
hi all
Subject line says it all
In seamonkey's mail component, orca doesn't announce when emails have
attachments. I've accidentally deleted emails with attachments and had
to have them resent because I didn't know. You can of course go into the
menus to tell, but the attachment reminder is still handy. Can anyone
else confirm this? This happens in both orca stable and orca master,
completely up to date. It shouldn't be distro dependent either, although
I'm in sonar.
Thanks
Kendell Clark