Re: [orca-list] The Jupiter console screen reader

hey there,
would it be possable for you to upload that to the AUR?
we all could make use of it?
this project sounds really interesting :)
Majid Hussain

On 09/05/2016, Peter Vágner <pvdeejay gmail com> wrote:
Hello,

I haven't seen aur package, perhaps I was not looking hard enough.

Still I have created my own package and it builds and installs fine.

I am looking it into making yet one more package using dkms this time so
the package would rebuild it-self after a kernel upgrade.

I've spoken to the Karl and he is afraid kernel maintainers are not keen
on including this in the mainline kernel tree.

 From my perspective this is superior to speakup as it can handle UTF-8
locale on a tty and pass it to the synthesizer where speakup is
completelly lacking in this area.

Greetings

Peter