Re: [orca-list] Lynx how many people use this browser

Personally, I have only found Lynx to be useful for simple things like
reading documentation in the Arch wiki while doing an install. It has
very little support if any for most modern HTML and as far as I know
all JavaScript, making it either stumble or fall completely flat on
most websites these days. That said, I do know several people who use
it primarily, falling back to Firefox or another graphical browser only
when it's simply impossible to access a necessary website with either
Lynx, Links or Elinks. I personally wouldn't use it for accessibility
testing these days though, as it only works with the most basic
websites, and doesn't even work well with some of my own accessible
websites that I have written by hand.
Sent from the gold experience