Re: [orca-list] Lynx how many people use this browser

It's useful when you're in a terminal. w3m and elinks work better in
many regards though (like tables).

There are pockets of blinks using terminal text browsers for the
web (as seen recently on the Discourse software discussion thread
where a webmaster states his blind users use lynx), but the majority
of people use "regular" browsers.

WCAG2 certainly doesn't state anything about "it should work in
lynx", but it can be an easy way to test your content flow as a
developer and if you're building with progressive enhancement, that
it indeed works in something like a text browser. Developers testing
in Lynx do it more for that than for actual Lynx users.

_mallory