[orca-list] lagginess in latest pamac

hi all
Steps to reproduce. Open the software updates tool in manjaro, which you
can do by either typing in "software" in gnome or opening it in the
menus in mate. If you use sonar, there's an icon on your desktop you can
click on. You will first hear "frame. Followed by how many updates you
have to install. Orca is focused on a table with the updates in it, but
it takes several seconds from the time orca says how many updates are
available before it mentions "table" and you can navigate. I don't know
if joanie will be able to reproduce this since she uses fedora, but I
can either provide her a debug log which I'd be happy to do or she can
download the alpha image of sonar, which has the latest pamac on it to
try to reproduce with. I'm trying to figure out whether this is an orca
issue or a pamac one. Can anyone who uses sonar confirm this?
Thanks
Kendell Clark