Re: [orca-list] Lynx how many people use this browser

hi

I think a lot of us who use linux as our chosen OS use graphical desktops, so probably use browsers like firefox or chrome. I know there are a few who use a text console, but those use elinks, not links. Although links is perfectly usable, providing you don't need a bunch of fanct java script, flash content, or html5. Please ignore the windows headers, mellisa's laptop is acting up, yet again.

Thanks

Kendell Clark