Re: [orca-list] latest ubuntu mate edition

The easiest way would be to create a new account and not give it admini
privilidges.
I think the place to do this in the GUI is found in the admin menu, if not
in prefferences, but almost sure it is in admin.
Then you probably want to log-in as the original user and copy a few
directories and files from your home dir to the new user's home dir using
sudo, e.g. ~/.local/share/orca, some stuff from .config, not sure what all
as I am not sure what you wanted to do as the guest user; i.e. maybe
nothing at all if you wanted to see how things were working with out your
personal settings.

--
B. Henry

*follow me on Twitter @BurtHenry
 *connect on *GTalk or *AIM
     (this address)
*Yahoo burt1iband
&I'm on *Linkedin & *FaceBook

mattias wrote:
    08/05/2016 at 05:46

manyone?!
mhow to login as a regular user?
mif you are blind you can only login as a guest
morca-list mailing list
morca-list gnome org
mhttps://mail.gnome.org/mailman/listinfo/orca-list
mOrca wiki: https://wiki.gnome.org/Projects/Orca