Re: [orca-list] linux full time

I have been using linux full time since the late 1990's.  I have never used windows in my life.  I started
out on apple II series machines using textalker, used Digital Equipment Corporation's VAX-VMS for some time
in
school then graduated directly to linux.  I don't even really know what windows is capable of I don't know
what you can and cannot do on one or the others, but I find linux most helpful and intuitive.  I like the
option
to use the command line or the gui.

Hope this helps.

--

Romans 10

  9 That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe
in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.