Re: [orca-list] Dragging and Dropping with Orca

An example of when this could be used with at least one windows
screenreader was in moving thunderbird column order.
I don't know exactly what things could be done with this, i.e. what orca
sees that could be moved around this way that would not be more efficient
to do using control x c and v cut copy and paste commands, but I know some
windows screenreader users use this fairly often where nothing else works.
Maybe we could move images around in a libre office document, and I think
the original poster mentioned slides.

-- B. Henry

*follow me on Twitter @BurtHenry
 *connect on *GTalk or *AIM
     (this address)
*Yahoo burt1iband
&I'm on *Linkedin & *FaceBook

MHhi there,
MHi'm interested, how would this work?
MHdo you mean copy and paste from filesystem to webpage or something?
MHthanks,
MHMajid Hussain
MH
MHOn 05/05/2016, Burt Henry <burt1iband gmail com> wrote:

MH> Yes, all good GUI screenreaders except our beloved orca have this I think
MH> now, and although I've seldom used it, (seldom use anything but orca and
MH> speakup...lol), if you can add this, please do!
MH>
MH>
MH>
MH>
MH> --
MH> B. Henry
MH>
MH> *follow me on Twitter @BurtHenry
MH>  *connect on *GTalk or *AIM
MH>      (this address)
MH> *Yahoo burt1iband
MH> &I'm on *Linkedin & *FaceBook
MH>
MH>
MH> ************************************************************
MH> JDHey Parham.
MH> JD
MH> JDOrca doesn't (yet) have a drag and drop feature. But I don't think this
MH> JDwould be hard to do. I'll see about adding one.
MH> JD
MH> JD--joanie
MH> JD
MH> JDOn 05/05/2016 10:24 AM, Parham Doustdar wrote:
MH> JD> Hi,
MH> JD>
MH> JD> How do you guys drag and drop with Orca? An example where this is a
MH> huge
MH> JD> deal is websites like Trello.
MH> JD>
MH> JD> Thanks!
MH> JD>
MH> JD> ​