[orca-list] Newbie question

Hi folks,

I've recently set up a Vinux distribution based on Ubuntu 1.4 and the
Unity desktop in a virtual machine and am using Orca for the first time.
 I have a question about Orca behaviour which is really annoying me and
which makes working in Linux kind of inefficient for me at this early stage.

While I'm tabbing around the Eclipse UI, Orca
is giving me three pieces of info about every control I focus on:
1.  what the control is
2.  what keys I can use to interact with it (tutorial assistance)
3. and finally the name/title/contents of the control.

Having all three bits of info is great at the mo while I'm trying to
accustom myself to Unity and Linux, but it's a real drag having the most
important bit of info spoken last.  Is there a way I can get Orca to
announce the name/title/contents of the UI element with focus before its
type and tutorial assistance?  This would make navigating around and
learning new applications much quicker and more pleasant.

Thanks,
Andrew.