Re: [orca-list] "Orca" is not announcing the window title

Please pull master and retest. Thanks!
--joanie

On 03/22/2016 11:39 AM, Zahari Yurukov wrote:
Hi,
This also happens here, though I'm not sure when exactly did occure -
probably sometime last week.
I tryed to hunt it down to a specific Orca commit, but I wasn't able to
find one it does work as expected. So I've tryed with Orca 3.18.3 and it
didn't worked either, so I concluded that the problem is elsewhere.
It is persistant after reboot, so I thought it could be something either
with at-spi2-core, at-spi2-atk or pyatspi - which I use from source.
Today I've decided to give it a last try, cause it really annoys me
sometimes. So I deleted my Orca configuration directory.
This didn't fixed it in the latest master, but when I started Orca
3.18.2 - it  was reading the title bar again.
I frequently upgrade all packages (except the kernel)  to the latest
available version in Fedora 23's repositories, including rpm Fusion).
Another thing I did was changing the system locale from English to
Bulgarian.

Best wishes,
Zahari

На 21.03.2016 в 08:08, Max написа:
I use the keyboard layout for a laptop. If I click "Orca + /", "Orca" is
silent.
GNOME Universal Access guide: