Re: [orca-list] eclipse accessibility

Well i don't use the git plugins of eclipse but the CLI variants
instead. Anyway, maybe you can focus the area using Alt + F6 or just
Ctrl. + Tab into it? Just an idea ..

- Jann

And, git commit dialog has an area that is unfocusable, and checking
files using spacebar makes compare editor open instead of checking
files. But, I have reported the second one yesterday, they marked it
wontfix as the whole commit dialog is gonna be removed, so not so bad. I
am curious why eclipse does not react, maybe they have much work with swt.