Re: [orca-list] any accessible dash pane like app in Mate?

Hi,

Le 20/03/2016 18:25, Krishnakant a écrit :
dear all,
I tryed mate and I am extremely happy and also impressed.
The notifications not just get spoken but they are as accessible as I
found in Unity.

It should. I wonder if you shouldn't install mate-notification package.
Don't remember.

All other things are very accessible.
I however am missing the serch feature in Gnome or Unity.

It doesn't exist yet on MATE. Maybe a plugin, but I don't think. Things
to be developped.

Regards,

press super key and type first few lettter of what you want and it comes
up.
I am not talking about the alt + f2 search, I am talking about the smart
search in gnome or unity.
for example spreadsheet brings up calc and I need not remember the name
of that software.
Any such accessible plugin or feature in Mate?
happy hacking.
Krishnakant.