Re: [orca-list] Gnome Sharin disable after restart.

Hello,

I guess smbd service may not be started on the computers that shares are not accessible after the reboot.

How did you configure network shares? I might the same configuration so I can try to reproduce your issue or find out more details.

Greetings

Peter

Dňa 15.3.2016 16:32 používateľ "Juan Antonio Fuentes Bermúdez" <juanantofb gmail com> napísal:

Hi, I have installed ARCH in 5 computers,  in 3 of them when I restart the computer the shares from Gnome is disabled in 2 computers them are not disabled.

How it can be due?

Thank you.