Re: [orca-list] Orca Tutors for hire?

If it is possible to do this over hangout or some thing similar, I have a modestly good experience teaching Orca.
Do let me know off list how would you like to take this up.
I am in India but can stay up late nights.
What is your level of expertise, and do you know other Os or screen reader?
I have been teaching orca for quite a while now.
happy hacking.
Krishnakant.