Re: [orca-list] Mate 1.12 accessibility

hi
I'd like to say that sonar will work, but the honest truth is I don't
know. I need to ping the manjaro people about this to see how well this
works. This is one of the things I want to fix for our next image, but
in the meantime definitely try something that works.
Thanks
Kendell Clark

Pavel Vlček wrote:
Hi all,
I want to try daily live build of Ubuntu 16.04 with Mate, Gnome and
Unity desktops. No problem, but I have one question. Can be apps under
root accessed with Orca, for example, will Gparted or Pluma accessible
under Mate desktop? In Mate 1.10 was Gparted, pluma and all Mate
related apps inaccessible under gksu. Was this solved? I don't know,
which port of Mate is in Ubuntu gtk-2 or gtk-3.
I must to try Ubuntu, because my laptop has secure boot and uefi
enabled and I don't know, if Arch linux - Sonar can be installed
without problems, I know Fedora, Ubuntu and Opensuse can.
Thanks,
Pavel